Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pivot In Windows Live Movie Maker 3/13/14



            As I finished my free run animation on Pivot, I got another new assignment to import that into a movie. In class I'm using a Windows PC computer so the software we used was Windows Live Movie Maker. There was some obstacles while creating it. First of all, I had to upload it to Windows Live Movie Maker then came along the title slide, credits slide, different music, & also sound effects. The hardest part of this was the sound effects because you had to focus on timing. You had to first save it as a movie then drag it back into the software and add it. It was complicated unlike the rest of what I had to do. Overall it was really fun because I got to create my own movie. I believe it came out really good too. It gave me an opportunity to show what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment