Friday, February 28, 2014

Pivot Animation 2/27/14

        In the first marking period of the 2nd semester we were assigned to do a project. The theme was free running. For this project we used Pivot Animator to do pivot animations. Throughout my experiences with this I have learned many new things. For instance, I learned how to make stick figures and also how to do different types of movements. It was fun but also frustrating because it took a lot of effort and patience doing each movement. One of my major challenges I faced was making everything look realistic & also my timing. Even though people run, jump, climb or do all these other movements on a daily basis they never have think of how to do it & with me it was hard because I had to create the movements and specify each one realistically. The skill using Pivot could be used if I were to become someone who was developing a game or cartoon. After all the hard work & patience I still enjoyed doing this pivot animation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment