Thursday, April 3, 2014

Learning Flash Animation 4/3/14


               As we finished up Windows Live Movie Maker, we moved on to another software called Flash CS6. I learned many things throughout my experience of using this software throughout the past days. We were given assignments to complete with this. I found out how to do different things for instance, make a figure move and make an object move on a background. Some assignments we had to do included to move a face using different layers, we made a moving stick figure, and also did an object moving across a background which is shown below. I liked the last one because it's a good skill to know & I liked using the tools to create layers, put in motion tweens and position where everything would be which leads to the final product. It was fun and I enjoyed doing it. By doing these things you learn to enjoy the software and have fun with it because it's interesting to know what we can do with it.


Moving Object in Background ^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment